When you think SUV you probably conjure up a mind image described best by words like rugged, rough and reliable. We would like to introduce the words luxurious and technologically advanced into that lexicon. In the Denver area the 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 redefines what an SUV can be.
Nobody does rough and rugged like the Germans but the engineers at Mercedes-Benz have taken the SUV concept to a new level of sophistication adding technically advanced performance systems, amazing passenger comfort, safety and convenience and an interior and exterior design that is comfortable climbing the Rockies or delivering you to a Denver Philharmonic concert.
In short the 2014 ML350 is the perfect blend of traditional Mercedes-Benz automotive excellence and our customers' desire for a quality sports utility vehicle.
Inside, Outside and Underneath the 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Not surprisingly the base ML350 comes with a wide array of standard features making it one of the best equipped SUVs on the market. Also not surprising are the number of optional packages that allows the customer to build an SUV that precisely meets his or her specifications.
Let's take a look at some of the features of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350:
- It starts with a 302 hp V-6 coupled to a 7 speed automatic transmission. The V-6 has been tweaked to deliver more torque on less fuel resulting in greater performance and lower emissions. The 7 speed transmission provides a wide range of closely spaced shifting ratios allowing for smooth acceleration and greater gas mileage. If you want to shift manually, and on some of our mountain roads that's a good idea, shifter paddles mounted on the steering wheel make it a breeze to shift without taking a hand off the wheel.
- Underneath the ML350 is a smart suspension system called AGILITY CONTROL®. This suspension system automatically adjusts individual shock absorbers based on the conditions of the road and the driver's driving style.
- Safety is always a priority with Mercedes-Benz and the ML350 is a perfect example of that concern. Aside from a suite of 9 airbags covering the entire passenger cabin, the ML350 comes standard with ATTENTION ASSIST®. This system monitors 70 different parameters and sounds an alarm if it detects that the driver has become drowsy at the wheel.
- Need cargo space? The ML350 provides an impressive 80.3 cu. ft. The 60/40 folding rear seat comes standard as do the tie downs and cargo netting.
- If you don't know how to get from Littleton to Boulder the 2014 ML350 optional 80GB hard-drive navigation unit will show you the way. Actually it will tell you the way in a friendly voice and let you know where the nearest gas station or ATM is located.
- Then there is the optional 4MATIC® package that turns your SUV into a true mountain road warrior. The package includes all wheel drive and includes the 4-wheel Electronic Traction System (4ETS®).
There's more, much more. We suggest you start your exploration of this incredible vehicle by exploring the inventory we have at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. If you have any questions or want to schedule a test drive please don't hesitate to contact us at 866-375-4000.