Mercedes-Benz Mobile Apps Overview:mbrace®, My MBFS, Drive Kit Plus & Roadside Assistance
Mercedes-Benz Owners Mobile Apps
Mercedes-Benz has always been at the cutting edge of technology. From early inventions like the first vehicle air bags and electronic stability control systems, innovation is simply a way of life at Mercedes-Benz. It stands to reason then, that in our modern era of connectivity and mobile devices, the engineers at Mercedes-Benz would develop some of the newest and most innovative technologies for use on these highly advanced vehicles.
Here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster we recognize that having the latest gadgets appeals to some of our valued customers, but not to everyone. That’s why we’re here to help you understand and use the mobile applications that are available if you want to, but they are purely optional. We also know that folks around the Denver area, including Boulder, Aurora, Lakewood and surrounding areas, tend to be very tech-savvy. That’s why we’ve put together this list of mobile app and other tech features with brief descriptions of what they are and what they do.
Now in its second generation, Mercedes-Benzmbrace® technology is a comprehensive system of remote access, mobile applications, vehicle Internet-based access and more. What began as a navigation and roadside assistance tool has evolved to include safety and security features, travel and road condition assistance, even vehicle diagnostic tools. With an increasing number of apps being designed formbrace®, the functionality of this robust technology continues to grow.
mbrace Safety and Security
- Emergency assistance at the push of a button – or automatically if an accident occurs
- Theft protection and GPS tracking with Valet Protect
- Set driving zones, speed limits and routes to keep teenage drivers safe and secure
mbrace Remote Access
- Send routes and trip destinations to your vehicle using Send2Benz™
- Use your smartphone or iPhone to check the status of your vehicle’s systems from anywhere
- Your vehicle can automatically send diagnostic reports and schedule service remotely
- Pinpoint a location using Drive2Friend with a simple text message reply
- Use a virtual Smart Key on your mobile device to lock, unlock or sound the horn from anywhere
mbrace Travel and Concierge
- Weather reports, route assistance and local road conditions – right on your vehicle’s monitor
- Access to a live person who can help you with directions, vehicle functions or almost anything
- Make reservations, travel arrangements or book a hotel – from your car, at the push of a button
mbrace In-Vehicle Apps
- Access to Google Local Search with 3G data connection
- Access to social network applications, Yelp reviews and Google Maps points of interest
- Access your MBFS account, schedule an appointment or make a payment – right from your car
My MBFS (Mercedes-Benz Financial Services)
My MBFS is the exclusive Mercedes-Benz application that allows Mercedes-Benz Financial Services clients to access detailed account information, make a payment, locate a dealer or other services – all from your smartphone device. There is also a My MBFS app that you can access from your car usingmbrace® and your vehicle’s touchscreen monitor.
Drive Kit Plus
Drive Kit Plus is an application that allows iPhone users to seamlessly integrate their iPhone with their vehicle’s display – virtually extending their device onto their car’s touchscreen. This application works in conjunction with the Mercedes-Benz Digital Drive Style application, and can make using your iPhone safer, easier and more enjoyable on the road.
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance App
If you need help replacing a flat tire or jump-starting a battery, or if you need fuel or a timely tow, this free app will alert Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance of your exact location and let you know exactly when help will arrive.
Our Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Colorado
See for yourself and come visit Mercedes-Benz of Westminster! We are conveniently located at 10391 Westminster Boulevard in beautiful and historic Westminster, Colorado.
- Sales Department – Our highly-trained staff of sales specialists will answer all your questions and help you pin-point just the right vehicle for you.
- Service Department – With expertly-trained technicians, our state-of-the-art service center will keep your beloved car in top-form, and get you back on the road in no time!
- Parts Department – With our knowledgeable staff and vast inventory of genuine Mercedes-Benz and OEM parts, we will either have the part you need or we’ll order it, guaranteed!
- Financing – With budget-friendly options, and a simple and fast application process, our finance team is ready to find you the loan or lease you (and your wallet) need to drive home happy!